Saturday, November 2, 2013

Orthographic Projection (Presentation Drawing)

 NOT TO SHOW OFF, BUT SHARING


*can anyone give some comment about my blog design?
where should I improve?
just wish that my blog is easy & comfortable to you to read through :)


Here's come... ...
Assignment 4


"ORTHOGRAPHIC PROJECTION 
(PRESENTATION DRAWING)"
*This is actually a drawing by composing 
my previous assignment 1 Ground Floor Plan & a Section
in a presentable layout with some description
& colour it!!!


Media : Marker 
on A3 Marker Paper
Artline Pen
Colour Pencil
 Drawing Pencil


Steps:
1. Photocopy the previous Ground Floor Plan & Section
(Section A-A chosen)
2. Arrange to them presentable way
3. Angular design for my presentation drawing
4. Design the title "Artist Studio" & subtitle
5. Describe this artist studio
( Location, Owner, Date, etc...)
5. Finish up with Marker


Everything go smooth until the colouring part! (¬_¬)
This is my first time using marker...
Forgive me please!!!
I had prepare an extra copy (marker paper) 
for any "accidents" / draft♪( ´θ`)ノ
I start with selecting those colour for my drawing & title
How to give a carpet floor finish effect?
SCRIBBLING!! by marker
For timber floor finish / tiles flooring,
use colour pencil to enhance it!
Really best technique right?
Teach by Mr. Kamal (^∇^)
I like the scribbling technique most! It looks pro!!


Improve Part :
1. Need to label the area in plan
2. Colour scheme to control ( too much colour )
3. Combination of colour not much blend

Most Satisfied Part :
TITLE!!!
(colour scheme & design of it)

Thanks to Mr.Kamal for teaching me so patiently...
Appreciate 
v(^_^v)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment