Sunday, November 3, 2013

Model Making Presentation & Photography

 NOT TO SHOW OFF, BUT SHARING


The
Assignment 5

" MODEL MAKING PRESENTATION 
& PHOTOGRAPHY "
* A process of built up the Artist Studio 
following the previous orthographic drawing
in to 3D Model to show the space clearly
&
Take photos of the model in different angle
compile them into a presentation board

______________________________________________________


Model Making 

Media :
Form Board
Balsa Wood
Modeling Board
PVC
Latex (White Glue)

My first time of making those small small furniture. 
It's quite detail for me..
need more patient!!! 
I used more than 24 hours to finish this model!!!
*My door is openable!!! ♪(´ε` )
Actually I made a slab & roof for this artist studio too.
But for photo shooting,
They had been remove to show the interior spaces.

______________________________________________________


Photography

I'm glad that our university provides a science lab 
that's with a "lighting machine" 
* I forgot what it calls.. sorry~
 It gives different angle of lighting
I had use it wisely to shoot an top view,
side view, 1 focus area & 3 different angle.
The lighting really helps to give the effect shadow.
It's better that you place it below the hot sun to take photo!


p/s : Mr. Kamal borrow us his DSLR to take photo!!!
Thanks x1000000000 !!!
He teach us how to use also :)
hmm... its my first time using DSLR....
Appreciate!

______________________________________________________


Presentation Board
*by Photoshop

Colour Scheme : 
Black , Orange, Blue 

-Angular Design-

All those descriptions were 
same as previous assignment 4's presentation drawing


______________________________________________________

Quite satisfy to this assignment.
From model making > photography > presentation drawing
I really put all my energy to done the model
Try my best to learn & use DSLR to take a nice photo
Compose it to a presentation board with my poor psd technique
(^_^)☆


Thanks again to Mr. Kamal 
)^o^(

No comments:

Post a Comment