Thursday, October 31, 2013

Two-Point Perspective

NOT TO SHOW OFF, BUT SHARING.

Haloha~~
After the previous 2 assignments that I share to you guys,
did you learn something?
or have any comment on my works/ my blog?
You are welcome to leave a message at the right side column,
To help me improve myself :D
TQVM <3
Let's start the next
(^_−)−☆

Assignment 3

"TWO-POINT PERSPECTIVE"
*A graphical technique in which a three-dimensional object 
is represented in two dimensions, 
& in which parallel lines in two of its dimensions 
are shown to converge towards two vanishing point.


This is a simple way & explanation about the ways to draw
*Copy from others website. 

How to draw a 2-point perspective?
* This link will help you to know more about drawing a 2-point perspective.

______________________________________________________


My first try on 2-point perspective!!

Estimating Line Method (draft)

Media : Drawing Pencil
on A3 cartridge paper
Colour pencil
Long Ruler
Scale Ruler
Set Square


Actually what I had learned from my lecturer is more complicated
BUT, it is more criterion/standard.
As you can see, there's grid line as the base of the drawing.
It is to lead us the to draw our interior spaces more easily & clearly.
The space that I choose to draw from the previous assignment is 
Kitchen area.
What I had drawn here were just basic elements that needed in a kitchen.

______________________________________________________


Estimating Line Method (finalize)

Media : Artline pen
on Tracing paper 



Here comes the detailing parts & finalizing for the kitchen area.
We were asked to trace it back by using free hand-drawing.
I had add on some plants to give some freshness,
detail up the furniture,
some seasoning for cooking, 
ceiling & floor design, etc...

But there's still something for me to improve!!
need to add more detail for the furniture (・_・;

______________________________________________________


Photograft Method
* A 2-point perspective picture that found in the internet 
which is with Hari Raya celebration,
then, trace it!!! yeah~~~~(^O^☆♪

(Dining Area)

Original photo chosen  from internet.

The final one that I trace on cartridge paper.

Media : Artline Pen
on A3 Cartridge Paper
Drawing Pencil


The most difficult things:
1. Detailing parts of the furniture.
2. Different line thickness that use to represent the shadow part  

Thinnest Line    >  Thickest Line
Brightest Area  >  Darkest Area

______________________________________________________


( Living Area )

Original photo chosen  from internet.


The final one that I trace on tracing paper.

Media : Artline Pen
on A3 Tracing Paper (finalize) ,
Drawing Pencil on A3 Paper (draft)


More steps to finish this drawing.
Need to trace on normal A3 paper with pencil,
then trace it back again on tracing paper
by Artline Pen (different thickness).

The most complicated things that to trace this was the window frame.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||LINES||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Eyes going to "pop out"!!! @@
btw, I done this with my small small patient.
(^_−)−☆

5 comments: