Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rendering Perspective

 NOT TO SHOW OFF, BUT SHARING

Tadaa~~~Finally comes to
Assignment 8

" RENDERING PERSPECTIVE "

Media : Colour Pencil 
on A3 Cartridge Paper
Artline Pen
Drawing Pencil


One-point perspective drawing.
I had done it into a studio type residential.
Actually I have no idea what to place in.
or can say that I have no idea how to design the area given.
It's very simple as u can see in my drawing.
Not much of color scheme applied.
Quite fail for my color pencil rendering also!!

Suggestion from my lecturer :
Colour scheme can be improve. 

________________________________________________________


Two-Point Perspective ( Design Final )
* This is actually a drawing for my design subject
The spaces that I design for my Final Project
From draft drawing to rendering drawing

One-'OFF' Boutique Retail Shop
in RETRO style design
selling traditional games - CONGKAK

- Display Area -



Suggestion from my lecturer :
1. Human Figure too big
2. To control colour scheme


- Mezzanine Floor -



Suggestion from lecturer :
Can't see space much.


No comments:

Post a Comment