Thursday, October 31, 2013

Paraline Projection

Here comes the 2nd. Assignment to share with you guys!!!

"PARALINE PROJECTION"
continue drawing of the artist studio base on the previous plan I had done.
*It is actually an exploded drawing
To show the interior space clearly without exploding the wall.
p/s: This drawing kills me!!!

________________________________________________________


Exploded Drawing (draft)

media: Drawing pencil (Fabel Castel)
on A3 cartridge paper
Complete set square (45°90°)
T-square
Masking tape


Requirement:
1. Separate the space into at least 6 spaces
2. Pull up the mezzanine floor

It was to pull up the drawing from the plan to a 3D drawing.
I started with 3H pencil to draw the construction line
When every space is confirm by my lecturer,
I add up 2B pencil to darken the lines that needed.
*You need to keep your pencil sharp all the time! 


  ________________________________________________________


Exploded Drawing (Finalize)

media: Artline pen
on A3 tracing paper
Complete set square (45°90°)
T-square
Masking tape




It is to trace the drawing by using ink pen from the draft drawing.
Is like a finalize drawing to confirm your spaces that you want to show.
*To be careful & have 100% concentration.
Because if I trace it wrongly, is hard for me to erase it.
*Sometimes you will need a cutter to remove the mistakes.
That's why it takes my energy~~~~

I used different thickness of Artline pen to finish this.
Thickest : Exterior wall line & Cut line
Thick : Interior wall line & Opening
Thin : Furniture
Thinnest : Floor finish

Mistakes that I had done : 
Forgot to draw the line for glass wall @ terrance area
(-.-;)y-~~~


  ________________________________________________________


hmm...
Learned!! *\(^o^)/*
Thanks to Ms. Norji & Mr. Kamal
v(^_^v)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment